2011年10月25日星期二

You best choice-Burn Notice

Burn Noice Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
Buy Burn Noice Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset only $49.99 with free delivery
$49.99

The series title refers to the burn notices issued by intelligence agencies to discredit or announce the dismissal of agents or sources who are considered to have become unreliable. When spies are burned, their connection to an espionage organization is terminated, leaving them without access to cash or influence. According to the narration during the opening credits, the burned spy has no prior work history, no money, no support network – in essence, no identity. The television series uses first-person narrative (including frequent voice-overs providing exposition) from the viewpoint of covert-operations agent Michael Westen, played by Jeffrey Donovan. The voice-over commentary is in the form of tips for fledgling agents as if for a training or orientation film.


I want to throw a surprise birthday party for my boyfriend and he loves burn notice season dvd.I have already googled everything I could think of and there really just aren't that many ideas out there. If you could help me out in any way that would be greatly appreciated. I have to plan everything and without him noticing. Feel free to post questions for me and I'll do my best to help too. --Thanks!My husband and I are big fans of Burn Notice, too. The problem is, the show is mostly about people and explosions, so there aren't a lot of props. Here's an idea: new characters introduced have their name and their "role" flashed on the screen. Make name badges for the guests the same way, and have them wear the badges. You can make up funny names and roles for them, like "Joe Schmo-Arms and Legs Dealer." Okay, that's not great, but you get the idea. You can have toy props like guns and cell phones, and ask everyone to dress in colorful, Miami-style clothes. Play some Cuban/Latin music. If you can get a sound-effects CD, have someone "set it off" with an explosion sound when your guy walks into the party. I can't think of anything else right now, but I think it's a great idea. Make sure you're Fiona, and good luck!I like that show too. You should be his "gun crazy girlfriend". And get a couple of others to play other characters from the show. Have his mom call him up and tell him that "someone needs your help" to get him to the party. Even better if she tells him in person and gives him an air soft pistol. Perhaps some mystery for him to solve at the party?


I just wanted to see what the results for a question like this would be. I love the show burn notice and I haven't gotten down to the person I feel is the stupidest so what's your opinion? Name the person and Why.Michael's dumb brother.micheal brother he gets into to much bull$hitThe new guy they just put on the team last week. He's gonna screw stuff up, I know it.Sam. Sometimes his behavior is strange.Michael Westen.

没有评论:

发表评论